View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 12:01 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Twenty Questions{Re-made}

So I made this game a while back and people had some fun so here it is again, guys, let's do this I'll explain stuff now!

First of all, let's explain what Twenty Questions is for those who don't know. Twenty Questions is a guessing game played with two or more people. The first person, the thinker, thinks of a certain object or creature that the others, the guessers, will try to guess. But it's not just random guessing, as the title suggests the guessers get the chance to ask the thinker twenty yes or no questions about the object or creature, to which the thinker can only respond with some variation of 'yes' and 'no.' After twenty questions are answered, the guessers get one chance to guess the item, though they can guess before twenty questions are used up but it will count as one of the twenty.

To convert to internet form, The first twenty questions submitted will be answered, a person can post one question in each post and if they have another question they must ask in a different post to give others a chance to get their questions in. After the twenty questions are answered the thinker will only answer questions guessing what it is. To also narrow it down a bit the thinker will give one hint before questions are asked. The hint is a topic like 'food,' 'plant,' 'animal,' or anything else. Make sure to look at the already answered questions to not use up questions, thinkers must answer the questions in the order they are posted. If the object or creature cannot be posted, the thinker has the option to either think of a new object or pick another user to do so. Whoever guesses the object first is the new thinker, get it?

I will start!
My item is a game
you have 20 questions!

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series