View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 12:30 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Mourning Ruins

┊WisteriaCrescent
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

WisteriaCrescent sneaked out of the ShadowClan clearing to answer the call of LostSpark. As she roamed through the forest, she kept her senses sharp and her eyes peeled for any sign of the herbs. She didn't want to be caught off guard by any other animals or rival clans. After some time, she finally stumbled upon a small patch of purple flowers. She knew these were Lavender and felt a sense of relief. She plucked a few sprigs and tucked them into her fur, making sure to inhale the scent constantly to hide the smell of death. Next, she searched the forest for Marigold, which she knew grew best in damp and partially shaded areas. The search was tough, and she was getting worried that she wouldn't find it. But she kept pushing on, and finally, she spotted a bright orange flower peeking out from behind a tree. She let out a soft purr of relief as she plucked a few petals and leaves to chew into a poultice. She knew it would be useful for stopping infections or bleeding, as well as for inflamed joints.

[+2 Lavender] [+1 Marigold]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!