View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2018, 12:30 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

It was the perfect mix of warmth and coldness, both sunny with a bit of shade here and there to cool off. The ebony leader padded into the camp, dropping off a trout that continued to wiggle every few minutes. He twitched his nose and dropped off in the fresh kill pile, licking the slime that came from the fish off his maw with a swipe of his tongue. The smell alone was mouth watering, but the taste that lingered in his mouth was glorious. He had stuff he needed to do, however, the clan was long overdue a clan meeting. He made his way towards the stream stone, stopping at the base, lapis hues dragging themselves up the side of the weather beaten, moss ridden stone. He had lugged himself up this stone a fair number of times, for both good news, and the bad news. He still had yet to decide if his first clan meeting was good or not. Seems as though his clanmates were loosing faith in him, Mistfall, Ripplethorn, it even seemed as though Rowanflower was loosing her faith in him. All he had left now was Cedarsprint, his last thread he had to hold onto before was pushed deeper into the ocean. This time, he wasn't sure if he would be able to swim himself to shore. With a sigh the tom got rid of those thoughts wiht a shake of the head and began to make his way up the Streamstone, taking care not to step or latch onto any moss that made itself at home on Riverclans little meeting stone.

"All cats old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" Fallenstar bellowed as he padded toward the edge of the boulder. "We have three new felines joining our clan, and two kits becoming apprentices!" he stated, tail lashing behind him. He gave the 6 felines a glance before returning his gaze to hover just above his clanmates. Those formerly dark lapis hues now had a bit of light shining in the iris, it was faint, barely noticeable, but it was there none the less. Times were changing, and he was hoping they were for the better. Of course, he had to start with himself, he still hadn't come to full terms with him being a leader...but no one ever said he had to like it, to be it. "Twig, Sky, and Luna, please take a step forward." [ @Ender09 , @Leopardblaze , @lunaheart ] he ordered, tail flicking. "You three have shown me that not only do you have the loyalty and bravery needed to raise Riverclan, but the heart of gold and integrity to look after your clanmates. " he bellowed, giving each feline a long, intense look before lifting his gaze, ever so slightly. "Twig!" he shouted, looking at the molly as he addressed her, "From this moment on, you will be known as Twigdove! For your shyness and loyalty!" he missed this, this sense of thrill that pulsated through his very blood everytime he saw a clanmate receive a new name, every time he saw a new feline join the family. But that bubbily, pure feeling was now blighted and held black stains, it wasn't as perfect and amazing as it used to be. 'Will they back stab us? Will they turn their backs when they're needed most? He folded his ears and bit the inside of his cheek, hard, the taste of iron licking his tongue 'Will they stand by this decaying leader?' "Lunar and Sky, please step forward." Those negative thoughts were pushed away the instant he saw the two young ones step forward. Their first pawsteps in the spotlight of the clan. "Luna, from this moment on, until you receive your apprentice name, you will be known as Lunakit!" he called, giving the kits foster family a glance before nodding. "Sky, from this moment on until you receive your apprentice name you will be known as Skykit!" doing the same to Skykits foster family.

Such young felines joining, for a split second, he felt bad for them. Why? He didn't know. He didn't want to know was more like it, the answer would have been too much to bear. "Next! Patchpaw! [ @Florence + machine ] Please take a step toward the Streamstone!" this was the first time he had to assign an apprentice an mentor without giving them an apprentice ceremony. It was an odd feeling for Fallenstar, and he had hoped he was doing it correctly, for he had never seen Russetswirl perform such a ceremony. "Your...new mentor will be Pebblewish! [@Ombre Party ] ." he stated, giving the warrior a quick glance before continuing. "I'm sure they will pass down all they know unto you." of course he had managed to fumble up his words, and of course, had managed to bite his tongue resulting in a hiss. He had to figure out how to stop doing that, noticing that it happened to...well happen whenever he was doing something relatively important, a clan meeting, and speaking wiht Cedarsprint. He rubbed his tongue against his cheek and gave the congregation of felines a second to calm down after all the excitement. "And finally, Frozenkit and Riverkit, [ @Fuzzyfeline ] please step forward." giving apprentice ceremonies was his second favorite ceremony to conduct since he had become leader. It was also his second favorite ceremony to observe. His first was warrior ceremonies. "You both have reached the age of 6 moons and it is time for the both of you to be apprenticed." he began, flicking his ear as the wind whispered, tickling it. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Frozenpaw and Riverpaw. Your mentors will be Tornadostorm [ @Brilliance ] and Fadingechoes [ @FadingEchoes ] ." he paused "I'm sure they will pass down all they know onto you." he stated before sitting himself down with a drawn out sigh. "This concludes the clan meeting."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us