View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:39 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: Socks' home and garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

The tall molly smiled at the other's life doing well as she lifted a paw up to wash her angled face. She was going to comment on Dusty's sigh when her ears pricked at a nearby sound. Her head swivelled around towards the new-comer and she instantly smelt the forest. She didn't find it bad, no, she quite liked forest cats since they were the most of her friends back at the barn. She waved her tail as a sign of welcome but kept her eyes of emotion until she knew if the other's intentions.
"Hello."
Jay raised a tail in greeting as if giving out a unspoken truce to the kittypet. She looked closely at the she-cat, her blue optics raking the molly before snapping her head back to the two’s gaze.

“I know you two.” Jay responded finally. It suddenly dawned on her that they were the two who talked al the time about random stuff and what not early in the morning when dawn rays just fell right onto the dew on the blades of grass. “Ya’ll are the two chatter boxes who I hear each night.” The molly paused picking her words carefully. “Ya’ll definitely talk about some interesting stuff, it’s quiet nice to listen to y’all sometimes, very calming. What’s ya’ll names anyway?” Jay asked, her large fluffy tail wrapping around her paws, the tip flicking gently in question.