View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:12 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Socks' home and garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage scar View Post
"Good to know you're doing well, I'm doing pretty great." Dusty replied with a cheery smile as she looked out towards the stretch of road between the line of twoleg dens that were parallel to the line of two-leg dens that her own was apart of, she flicked her left ear and sighed gently, her mind wandering to other thoughts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayie View Post

(Is this chat still open? If so, my reply)

The pile of boulders on the edge of the woods directly next to a Twoleg den was plain, moss growing on the bottom rocks in the pile. However, it was not a lifeless rock, for one of the gaps was draped with lichen, and the small sound of padding around by a cat signaled that this was not a hole, but a hollowed out den. Indeed it was, and out slid the loner Jay, her icy blue eyes shining in the late afternoon. The skinny Russian blue molly yawned and steched out her long slim paws to her maw and began to give a quick grooming.

After a moment of this the bright warm morning sun began to leave slanted rays on the ground floor and the sound of mews was heard across the way. Jay’s ears perked up in curiosity as she stood up and looked to where the sound of the intruders were coming from. The mollys ears swiveled around till Jay pinpointed it to the fence of two neighboring Twoleg dens. KittypetsShe thought sneering. Jay turned back to her den where her pile of prey she had been slowly and surely growing stayed. The molly held her optics there on the food thinking back to the last time she had foolishly walked away from her prey ungaurded and a fox has eaten it all. She was confident it would be be fine without her.

The Russian blue turned around from the secure safety of her den and glanced to the fence quickly assessing the jump before doing so. The she-cat gracefully landed on the brown fence and glanced over to the two kittypets. “Hey you two”, she called bravely and she carefully made her way over suddenly
noticing how high she actually was.

The tall molly smiled at the other's life doing well as she lifted a paw up to wash her angled face. She was going to comment on Dusty's sigh when her ears pricked at a nearby sound. Her head swivelled around towards the new-comer and she instantly smelt the forest. She didn't find it bad, no, she quite liked forest cats since they were the most of her friends back at the barn. She waved her tail as a sign of welcome but kept her eyes of emotion until she knew if the other's intentions.
"Hello."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series