Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:10 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Tigerslash blinked. His tail curled around his paws as his pelt grew hot at his mistake. He hated the feeling, but then again, it wasn't as bad as usual. He could easily atone for this one. He was supposed to be big and intimidating, but he felt opposite now. He huffed, though a bit of amusement sparked in his gaze. He smiled slightly. He rarely smiled in his own Clan, but somehow Shallowskip had the ability to make him smile. He chuckled as she drifted off, obviously thinking for the correct word to say. It took her a few minutes, to his amusement, before she mewed something else. "Every once in awhile, when the Clan gets too full or loud." He admitted, shrugging slightly. "It is a nice place to think, as well."
Shallow skip nodded, realizing truth in his words. Her maw curled up as she smiled . This tom was pretty decent, even though he wasn't RiverClan. "Hey," she meowed, a sly light creeping into her gaze. "Have you ever gone for a swim?"