View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip curled her tail in amusement as his bluff. She always found it amusingly when big, almost-scary tom cats were trying to cover up a mistake or were feeling a bit uncomfortable. Maybe it made them less...intimidating. Something like that. Shallowskip kinda liked this tom; she had a feeling he was different then what met the eye. "Yes," she meowed. "Though I bet you don't let it ruffle your fur. They probably look at you becuase your so..." she dragged off. What would she say? Tall, maybe. Uniquely-patterned? Naw, that sounded weird. Big? Well it's not like that wouldn't be awkward. As saractic thoughts ran through her head, the she-cat blinked, listening to the rest of his words.Shallowskip was glad that she wasn't alone in the feeling. Clans could get overwhelming. "Do you come here often?" She asked. "When you need to, you know, think and stuff."
Tigerslash blinked. His tail curled around his paws as his pelt grew hot at his mistake. He hated the feeling, but then again, it wasn't as bad as usual. He could easily atone for this one. He was supposed to be big and intimidating, but he felt opposite now. He huffed, though a bit of amusement sparked in his gaze. He smiled slightly. He rarely smiled in his own Clan, but somehow Shallowskip had the ability to make him smile. He chuckled as she drifted off, obviously thinking for the correct word to say. It took her a few minutes, to his amusement, before she mewed something else. "Every once in awhile, when the Clan gets too full or loud." He admitted, shrugging slightly. "It is a nice place to think, as well."