Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:13 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Well duh, I meant the skip part." Tigerslash mewed, bluffing slightly. He hadn't actually meant that, but better than sounding like a fool. He was a decent liar..or..bluffer, thank StarClan. If he was a bad liar, he would have been in many situations that ended...differently. "Huh." He mewed with interest, nodding slightly as she explained. "Good, I get looks from others like I said the oddest thing in the world." He chuckled slightly, his tail curled as he purred slightly. "Same with ShadowClan, but, y'know, they're good most of the time..just a bit..much at some times. Like all Clans, I suppose. Heh."
Shallowskip curled her tail in amusement at his bluff. She always found it amusingly when big, almost-scary tom cats were trying to cover up a mistake or were feeling a bit uncomfortable. Maybe it made them less...intimidating. Something like that. Shallowskip kinda liked this tom; she had a feeling he was different then what met the eye. "Yes," she meowed. "Though I bet you don't let it ruffle your fur. They probably look at you becuase your so..." she dragged off. What would she say? Tall, maybe. Uniquely-patterned? Naw, that sounded weird. Big? Well it's not like that wouldn't be awkward. As saractic thoughts ran through her head, the she-cat blinked, listening to the rest of his words.Shallowskip was glad that she wasn't alone in the feeling. Clans could get overwhelming. "Do you come here often?" She asked. "When you need to, you know, think and stuff."
@CandyFlossCat @Trickster~

Last edited by Undercover; November 13th, 2017 at 06:37 PM.