View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2017, 07:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip shrugged, her ear twitching. "I don't know," she joked, her eyes sparked with humor. "I didn't name myself!" She let out a purr, then looked up at him. "Actually, I do know part. 'skip' if for my funny gait." She lifted her forepaw to show him it's shorter length. "I sorta skip when I run." Shallowskip nodded in agreement to his answer. "I get the feeling." She replied with a twitch of her whiskers. "SkyClan can get so...full sometimes. I just needed a break." She suddenly frowned slightly. Hopefully he wouldn't think she was sick of her clan.
"Well duh, I meant the skip part." Tigerslash mewed, bluffing slightly. He hadn't actually meant that, but better than sounding like a fool. He was a decent liar..or..bluffer, thank StarClan. If he was a bad liar, he would have been in many situations that ended...differently. "Huh." He mewed with interest, nodding slightly as she explained. "Good, I get looks from others like I said the oddest thing in the world." He chuckled slightly, his tail curled as he purred slightly. "Same with ShadowClan, but, y'know, they're good most of the time..just a bit..much at some times. Like all Clans, I suppose. Heh."