Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2017, 05:51 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
((O lol. Then he basically meant he wanted to get away from his Clan before the Gathering and will leave before it starts b/cause he dislikes crowds)))

"So how'd you get your name?" He mewed, tilting his head slightly. He just needed to keep a bit of light conversation going. Just a bit. He didn't like loud talking, but y'know, it was better than endless silence as they sat across from each other, looking at the stars or something. For a SkyClan cat, he had to admit, she wasn't too annoying. Tigerslash not finding you annoying was a great honor, she just..didn't know that yet.

Tigerslash nodded. "I usually guard camp. I just wanted to come here before the Gathering for some quiet." He mewed with a tiny shrug, his tail twitching as he pricked his ears and glanced quickly up at the sky, hoping the time didn't pass too quickly for once in his life.
Shallowskip shrugged, her ear twitching. "I don't know," she joked, her eyes sparked with humor. "I didn't name myself!" She let out a purr, then looked up at him. "Actually, I do know part. 'skip' if for my funny gait." She lifted her forepaw to show him it's shorter length. "I sorta skip when I run." Shallowskip nodded in agreement to his answer. "I get the feeling." She replied with a twitch of her whiskers. "SkyClan can get so...full sometimes. I just needed a break." She suddenly frowned slightly. Hopefully he wouldn't think she was sick of her clan.