View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2017, 08:48 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip copied the tom, sitting down opposite him and curling her tail neatly across her small paws. His name was obviously given for his unique yet vibrant coat, and his suffix? Well, she didn't plan on finding the reason for that. Her tail flicked up and down on her paws as she studied him curiously. He didn't seem half bad for a ShadowClan cat.

"Yes," she meowed, containing her embarrassment through a twitch of her long whiskers. "They're pretty common for me." As Shallowskip listened to his next sentence, she gave a frown, trying to figure out his words. "Well..." she replied, her eyes narrowed in concentration. "It's not full moon right now. I do usually go, though." ((Her question was why are you here when it is not gathering time? Sorry for the confusion of words))

((Whelp, that was -much- shorter; I hate writer's block.
((O lol. Then he basically meant he wanted to get away from his Clan before the Gathering and will leave before it starts b/cause he dislikes crowds)))

"So how'd you get your name?" He mewed, tilting his head slightly. He just needed to keep a bit of light conversation going. Just a bit. He didn't like loud talking, but y'know, it was better than endless silence as they sat across from each other, looking at the stars or something. For a SkyClan cat, he had to admit, she wasn't too annoying. Tigerslash not finding you annoying was a great honor, she just..didn't know that yet.

Tigerslash nodded. "I usually guard camp. I just wanted to come here before the Gathering for some quiet." He mewed with a tiny shrug, his tail twitching as he pricked his ears and glanced quickly up at the sky, hoping the time didn't pass too quickly for once in his life.