Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2017, 01:37 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Tigerslash sat, his tail slowly curling around his paws as he watched her with amusement as she relaxed. Good. He wasn't going to be attacked or need to attack. He was glad of that. He only liked to attack intruders. Why hadn't he gone to the Gathering? Too many cats, all 5 Clans. Too much for him. Now he was here, with this Shallowskip cat. He didn't ask any questions, yet.

He streched, claws flexing as she realized her mistake. "Slip of the tongue?" He mused, tilting his head slightly. He rarely those. He was slick even with his speech. He liked that about himself. He chuckled slightly at her reaction, sitting back down, grooming his striped brown fur down. Tigerslash liked his fur, as it represented his name. Tiger was obvious, and slash for his powerful claws.

"You're name is quite nice, too." He replied. At her question, he blinked and considered his answer for a moment. "I don't like large crowds, Gatherings aren't for me. Why aren't you there?" He asked in return. Tigerslash answered truthfully why he wasn't at the Gathering, leaving out a few points he kept secret.
Shallowskip copied the tom, sitting down opposite him and curling her tail neatly across her small paws. His name was obviously given for his unique yet vibrant coat, and his suffix? Well, she didn't plan on finding the reason for that. Her tail flicked up and down on her paws as she studied him curiously. He didn't seem half bad for a ShadowClan cat.

"Yes," she meowed, containing her embarrassment through a twitch of her long whiskers. "They're pretty common for me." As Shallowskip listened to his next sentence, she gave a frown, trying to figure out his words. "Well..." she replied, her eyes narrowed in concentration. "It's not full moon right now. I do usually go, though." ((Her question was why are you here when it is not gathering time? Sorry for the confusion of words))

((Whelp, that was -much- shorter; I hate writer's block.