View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2017, 05:49 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip gave a nod, relaxing her shoulders as he himself seemed to relax his posture. She was glad the tom hadn't attacked her; as he said, it was open land. Seastones belonged to no cat. She had wondered how I thought was possible that she had encountered another cat; often when she came to Seastones, and it wasn't a gathering evening, she was alone.

She drew in the scent of pines, appreciating the sweet tang. The pines were always so neat smelling; similar slightly to her own leafy smell. Shallowskip gave a small nod as Tigerslash gave his name. A worry crease appeared on her orange tabby forehead. Why did he look so...weird? Was- oh no! She said something wrong. Quickly recalling what Shen had actually said, Shallowskip blinked. Oops. That was a mistake.

"That's a nice name." She meowed slowly, making sure she got her words correct. "Um...I don't be meant to be rude...but I never encountered another cat here when it's not gathering time. Not that I regret meeting you. I was just curious why." Wow. She sounded very weird. Shallowskip flattened her ears. Usually, she wasn't this flustered.
Tigerslash sat, his tail slowly curling around his paws as he watched her with amusement as she relaxed. Good. He wasn't going to be attacked or need to attack. He was glad of that. He only liked to attack intruders. Why hadn't he gone to the Gathering? Too many cats, all 5 Clans. Too much for him. Now he was here, with this Shallowskip cat. He didn't ask any questions, yet.

He streched, claws flexing as she realized her mistake. "Slip of the tongue?" He mused, tilting his head slightly. He rarely those. He was slick even with his speech. He liked that about himself. He chuckled slightly at her reaction, sitting back down, grooming his striped brown fur down. Tigerslash liked his fur, as it represented his name. Tiger was obvious, and slash for his powerful claws.

"You're name is quite nice, too." He replied. At her question, he blinked and considered his answer for a moment. "I don't like large crowds, Gatherings aren't for me. Why aren't you there?" He asked in return. Tigerslash answered truthfully why he wasn't at the Gathering, leaving out a few points he kept secret.