Name/link: Quietpaw
What cat?: Leopardstrike
Role wanted: Friend or acquaintance
Mention me: @Radler
Questions: nope
Other: nope

Name/link: Mothpaw
What cat?: Sandpaw
Role wanted: Maybe crush [but honestly that would cause too much drama in her life] friend
Mention me: @Radler
Questions: nope
Other: nope
Accepted for all of these, regardless of whether you care about what I wrote below, and thank you for applying them.

Morningpaw and Leopardstrike - would you prefer that like when they were both apprentices Leopardstrike (because she can be kind of ignorant to other peoples feelings) said something to offend to Morningpaw, or perhaps that Morningpaw was annoyed that Leopardstrike did well in the Mud, Blood and Flash flood battle, or maybe just because their personalities are so different?

Quietpaw and Leopardstrike - they could get along because they are both cautious of other cats feelings towards them, and Leopardstrike is kinda strong minded, but silent about it too.

Mothpaw and Sandpaw - I like the idea of them being friends and if we like them together maybe he could develop a crush on her in the future or vice versa. I was interested by when you said that Mothpaw could be jealous, and I like it so much I'm gonna steal it lol. Even though they are just friends, maybe they could get rejected and feel a bit hurt and get jealous as a result if the other cat choses to spend time with someone else? So friends, but a bit toxic lel.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.