View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
The blind tom lifted his head, swiping his tongue over his maw to remove any traces of water from his whiskers. He settled on the shore, tucking his forepaws underneath his chest, gesturing with his tail for her to settle beside him. Then he turned his sightless gaze out over the water, feeling at peace listening to the lake lapping along the bank.
EaglePelt flicked an ear at her words. ''It would be beautiful if I could see it'' he meowed bitterly. Then, in a softer, more shy mew, he asked ''Would you... Would you describe it to me?''
Hareflight stiffened in horror. EaglePelt got around so well, she often forgot her friend was blind, "I'm so sorry! I forgot...I'm a terrible friend." She paused, "It really sounds just as beautiful as it looks." She struggled to describe it, "The water is unmoving and is a light shade of blue. It...It gives you a feeling of peacefulness. It's really nothing that special." She shyly meowed, trying to comfort her friend, lying her tail on his back gently.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories