View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:22 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Mangofur thought then replied, "My life is fine, but it is boring at times. I get fed fine as well, I'm not a starving cat. I do give advice to apprentices when they ask for it, or I tell them my mistakes as an apprentice and tell them not to do it. Do you just hop around the forest and catch prey to show off to your apprentice? No, there's more to that. Elders also get to watch with the clan and if everything goes ok, then everythings ok. But if I see something wrong, I tell the leader. Elders are watchers of the clan, the background cats."
Silentshade listened to the reason in the older cat's words. " The elders are like the watch cats of the clan, if anything is out of order, then you know something is up, I remember my first moonhigh watch. I thought every twig snap was a intruding cat, and I raised the alarm to Brackenheart, that's the cat who was watching with me, about oh, maybe seven times!" She paused before continuing. "Us younger cats are so eager to please and hyper that sometimes we 'over-do' a job, like hunting, they tell us to hunt as much as we can, then we hunt until we're so worn out, that we can hardly walk! what use are we to the clan then, if we can hardly walk? Not much, from my times doing that. "