Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2019, 07:27 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: Seastones

The moon was high and the world was quiet. Bearpaw followed the familiar sound of the ocean to find the Seastones – the place where Lionstar ordered him to do reports every half-moon. He'd never been to the Seastones, since he was too young to attend a gathering, but luckily Bearpaw is a medicine cat now, so gets his own private tour of the place! Hopefully it will be as big and magical as he imagined!!

As he slipped into the rocky area, Bearpaw purred in delight at the sights, plodding merrily through the sand. While it was exciting to be someplace new, he was here on a mission. Ah geez, should I call out for him? He was out against Icestar's knowing, so he was a bit on edge. The last thing he needed was to get caught. I can't fail Lionstar! Taking a seat beneath the large stones (which he assumed was where the leaders stood), Bearpaw waited patiently until his leader showed himself. Hm...is he really even my leader anymore? The fur along his neck became sweaty. I um...don't wanna think about that. Let's just wait and enjoy the night...yeah!

@BILL.

Last edited by Doom; December 23rd, 2019 at 07:30 PM.