View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2017, 04:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Ruins View Post
Purring at her response, he nodded. “Yeah. Aime’Storm is pretty cool though.” he said, and he had a flash of pride when she brought up WindClan. “Yeah! Let those rabbittails come over into ThunderClan territory! I’ll kick their butts!” he meowed triumphantly-- until a snap made him jump. Back arched, he looked down only to see a broken twig beneath him, and he relaxed, his body tingled with embarrassment. “Well, maybe.” he said with a chuckle laced with an embarrassed sound. He clearing his throat and straightened up, looking at Kestrelpaw. Them two were like two peas in a pod. He knew everything about her, and she knew everything about him. Her logical mind was helpful, and he knew he was one of the only people who could always make her laugh. Always. “Well, wanna go walk around the territory? It’s always fun to watch the birds and run along the trees, right?” he asked, purring once again.

Kestrelpaw's whiskers twitched in amusement and she tried not to laugh - not wanting to hurt his feelings - but pretty soon she couldn't help it. It was impossible not to laugh around Firepaw! And, that was a good thing. To her, the Clan needed more of those Firepaw-like cats who were always willing to be there. "I just came from the territory." She pointed out, her laugh ceasing and her eyes looking more serious all of a sudden. Why was she denying Firepaw this, though? No reason. No reason at all. So, she sighed and got up. "But hey, anything for you, brother." Batting at him lightly, she shook her head with a half-exasperated expression. The territory was a good place to hang out. She often went there to think, but it was also a good place for playing - the trees provided excellent coverage for Kestrelpaw, at least they would if her pelt were darker. As it was, the sandy color tended to give her away in their games, but she was willing to play them with Firepaw, Sunpaw, or Aime'Storm. Those three cats were the only ones who got to see how playful she could really be.

Stormwing hadn't been having much luck lately. Even as an apprentice it had seemed she was doomed to failure, and to be honest, the silver tabby didn't understand why. She'd become a warrior - sucessful wasn't exactly the word for it, though. She was unable to engage in conversation very well at first... and why? Because it felt awkward or scary or some other strange and annoying emotion. And she hated this. She hated feeling like every cat she met was going to reject her, disappear, or die. Romantically speaking anyways. Crowpaw, gone. Hiddentalon, dead. Leafwatcher, gone. And Tigerpaw had just rejected her... she knew it... so Stormwing was left alone. At least she still had friends, but they were often busy or she wasn't so sure she would call them friends. And perhaps that was why Stormwing was sitting alone in the clearing, on a beautiful day - a day that should have been one she would be out and about on. A day that she should be happy about, but she wasn't. And so the poor silver tabby sat and watched. Waited. Hoping that perhaps today would be the day she was able to fix all of her bad luck.
(here we go @woly)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.