View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2017, 08:11 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The War of Dark and Light [ CLOSED! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Hold up)

Scale was hunting very close to where they were. He was hunting a plump mouse and he wasn't going to let it get away. Then a scent that he caught made him freeze to the ground. Blood. And it was close. Was it the rogues? He didn't have time to think, he was close to where it was, wherever it was. He finally pinpointed where it was and when he saw where the scent was coming from, he just stopped, completely horrified at the sight. The kits, looked like they've just been eaten. He looked at the intruder purring and hissed at him. "You did this."

(I want fights early)
Ahh yea XD) he was licking his claws when scale came around. His tail flicked a bit as he begins to stand up " of course it was. I am the only one here after all. " he says in a dark husky voice as he begins to stand up. " I would say sorry about the mess but than again-" his one eye glows darkly as he smiles a dark cold smile. " they were just prey after all. " he says darkly. He begins to place a paw on one of kits head and breaks the head with ease making more of a bloody mess. " but what will you do about it? Aside from stating the obvious "