Old November 12th, 2017, 05:24 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Charmer @Spooky-Flameleaf @Leo the Loke

Juniperpaw did not dare respond to Bramble's outcry. She couldn't, not when her ill patient was right beside her, weak and vulnerable. She flashed him a warning glare, silently telling him to lower his voice or he may upset Perchkit. She was aware that the kit seemed to be vomiting everything he swallowed, which is why she didn't get up right then and there to fetch a poppy seed for his pain. She highly doubted Perchkit would be able to successfully digest the seed, and she was beginning to doubt even a deathberry's success rate. Juniperpaw looked Perchkit, smiling warmly, before rising to her paws and approaching Hollydawn. ``What is it you would like to do?``
"I-I" she looked at her paws and then whispered,"don't want his death to be painful..."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.