View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike coughed, "Come again?" He muttered. He heard it right. His ears lowered, was... was he in love? That was impossible. Impossible. He was a loyal Shadowclan cat! He didn't have time for love, however he couldn't reject her or say it back. Words were choked in his throat, as she pressed her muzzle against his he was surprised and confused. Flarestrike didn't lean back, slowly leaning in. I think I am in love. With a squirrel cat. However the nickname didn't seem to fit right, no.. it needed something better. Pulling away a little, a small smile on his lips. "I think, I think I do too.. Queen." Flarestrike said, obviously avoiding saying love. What would they now? He had to returned to his clan, in love or not. Would they just meet up again and again until death or someone finds out? Licking her cheek with affection. "What do we do now?" That was the question that cats would always wish for a answer but their was no true answer to it. Flarestrike couldn't help but purr, loudly.
Splashpool shrugged her shoulders looking away from him. How could I possibly be with Flarestrike? We're from different clans. She instantly looked at Flarestrike. "I think we can think of something. There has to be a way and I think we can find it or die trying." replied Splashpool. The molly looked at him with her ears flat, not being able to believe that ever said anything like that. What is wrong with me!?!? I don't normally talk like this, but I can't fight love. Nobody has ever tried, because when they did it never worked out. There are many cats who fall in love with different clan cats. Why should this be any different!? "I promise I won't stop until we figure this out." she meowed with a low growl.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.