View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2024, 01:50 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default "The Bat And The Bird" | Seabird & Batheart Adoption

"The Bat And The Bird,
Fly The Nest"

i'e had batheart and seabird for a long time, but since I don't use them, I reckon i'll give them away. the included art is by pawborough and both warriors have apprentinces.

Seabird

Age [in moons]: 35
Personality: grumpy yet calm guy who enjoys seeing other cats have fun, but can't bear to himself after "all that has happened." he's very strange and a grump.
Current Clan/Group: thunderclan
Former Clan/Group, if any: loner
Appearance: Pale blue cat with piercing yellow eyes. He has fluff on his ear tips.
Mate/Crush: Crush Batheart (who is also for adoption)
Breed: N/A
Backstory: he has had a tough past of running from his fears and constant death around him as his family flopped one by one due to dangerous exiles. (made up)
apprentince: fallingpaw owned by @Spider-in-the-corner
other: i couldn't add ear tip fluff so pretend it's there and that he looks much more intimidating

Batheart

Age [in moons]: 28
Personality: a cheery, sassy girl with an absolute attitude, and is quick to react. Sassy-ness aside, she's stubborn and sweet, and very fast-paced and upbeat. She's also very curious about the world around her, and sometimes teases jokingly. She always sees your smile underneath!
Current Clan/Group: thunderclan
Former Clan/Group, if any: N/A
Appearance: black ghost tabby with almost-white blue eyes. fluffy.
Mate/Crush: N/A
Breed: ghost tabby?
Simple Backstory: she's lived in thunderclan all her life, but has always wondered about other clans. once she crossed a border into unclaimed lands but was dragged back.
apprentince: dizzypaw, roleplayed by @Wally Darling~

adopt these children!!

keep in note i dont know if their apprentinces still belong to them, i forgot to train them cause these ocs were minor-

Last edited by braveleopard.; March 5th, 2024 at 03:23 PM.