View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2022, 12:46 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default A Dream or a Nightmare? [P]

(Note : This thread will be taking place AFTER Petunia and Seed talk, and Seed finds out her cousin is pregnant)

It felt as if it had only been a few moments since Seedheart had drifted off, but she found herself blinking her eyes open in a strange place.

It was eerily quiet, but the molly felt very calm here. The silence didn't bother her, but they were still very worried about where she was. The last thing she remembered was drifting off to sleep in the Riverclan Warriors Den. They were still getting used to that,,

The trees here were so pretty! It seemed as if the leaves were shining like stars, twinkling and shining like Silverpelt. She stared at them, mesmerizing her gaze with their beauty.

Wait,, Silverpelt, Stars? This clearing was muchto quiet and beautiful to be the Riverclan territory, besides, she couldn't recognize any of her surroundings.

"Am I in Starclan?"

@Ritsuka

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3