View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 09:57 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default a story of a project, experiment, mistake, and a demon (interactive)

my name is glitch may ink. but i am know as may the demon of death and fire, or by my circus name may the demon ringmaster. why am i known for that? because my 'creators' made me for war but one of them had 'tweaked' my 'genes' to where i am supposed to eat animals including people. though i had found a way to not eat humans they had still feared me but that was before and after i had forgotten and remembered what i was and what i was made for. but we are not here to talk about that. i am here to tell my story and how it goes, you are here to help or listen. lets begin with my beginning.

i was created by 12 scientists, though two i considered my parents. i was made out of oil and serums, how they managed to get me alive i have no idea but thought it was threw a spark of fire since i am able to control fire. it took 2 years to make me and they made it so i was a 1 year old so i could live besides just being a baby. when i had first woken up i was in an old rugged shirt that was white and way to big for me, i looked around to find i was in some sort of cage and i had no clue what was going on or what i even was into i spotted a person watching me from the other side of some sort of bars. that is when i

A. questioned them

B. tried attacking them

C. backed away slowly against the back wall

D. stand my guard watching yet staying alert

E. try finding a way out

profile pic is not owned by me.