Mentor(s): Mudleap(?)
Apprentice(s): N/A

Interpersonal Connections~~~

Father(s): N/A
Mother (s): N/A
Sibling(s): N/A
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): Couragepaw (Lonestar23)
Friend(s): Couragepaw (Lonestar23), Fernpaw (Fernpaw)
Neutral: N/A
Acquaintance(s): Bronzepaw (Liquoris)
Enemies: N/A

Crush: Couragepaw
Significant Other: N/A

Personality~~~

Overview: Moonpaw is a rather calm and collected feline, being highly dedicated to the warrior code and any rules that can possibly set. She lives strictly by the code, and even if she trusts you she will betray and/or tell on you if you go against the code.
Moonpaw wants to be the best warrior she can possibly be, and is generally conservative in her attempts to appear more mature than she truly is.
Moonpaw dreams of her future protecting her clan and clan mates and enjoys the territory as it reminds her of everything she has dreamt of becoming.
Even though she is still ambitious she has become quieter and more unsure at the moment (she will become her sure and strong-willed self again).
She is rather determined and strong-willed. It's quite difficult to break her, easier for some than for others though.
She is kind though, if not somewhat antisocial, preferring to remain with her closest and dearest friend than branch out and gain friends.

Phobias: Going against the rules (involuntarily doing something wrong), losing those few who she has grown close to.

Sociability: 4/10
Outlook on life: She believes that rules are made to be closely followed, not to be broken, and that others are usually too willing to go against them.
Responsibility:8/10
Bravery: 7-8/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: I want to say Logical as she was originally meant to be, but recent events have made her become more driven by emotion than anything else.

Favorite Season: Newleaf
Favorite Food(s): Rabbif
Favorite Word: Unending
Favorite Sound: The sound of wind

Greatest Hope: That she will become a good warrior
Greatest Strength: Her dedication
Greatest Weakness: Her stubbornness
Worst Nightmare: Losing everything
Deepest Darkest Secret: To be decided
Most Treasured Memory: Sitting on the hill with Couragepaw

Theme Song(s): To be added

Background ~~~

Place of Birth: Windclan
Former rank(s): Kit
Beliefs: She believes in Starclan

Physical Traits ~~~

Breed(s): Ragdoll
Fur Color(s): Pale cream
Fur Texture: soft
Fur Length: medium-long
Markings: None
Eye Color: Lighter grey

Voice: Sure and calm (now quieter and unsure)
Gait: Surefooted
Scent: Earth, grass and wind

Scars / Deformities: She has a small, barely noticeable scar on her right cheek right beneath her eye.

Image(s): http://www.ragdoll.org/wp-content/up...79_950x332.png

http://www.ranchinragzragdolls.com/w...-2-400x378.jpg

http://33oezn10chdvlfeziep11ae7.wpen...8aa9cc7eb3.jpg

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.

Last edited by Brooklyn Trees; May 15th, 2017 at 04:30 PM.