Current Name: Dawncry
Other Names, if any: Past~ Dawnkit, Dawnpaw
Age (in moons): 34
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Residential Information~~~

Current Affiliation/Clan: Riverclan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: N/A
Mentor(s): Past~ Unknown
Apprentice(s): Past~ Salmonpaw, Current~ N/A, Future~ Albatrosskit (Hexict)

Interpersonal Connections~~~

Father(s): Unknown
Mother (s): Unknown
Sibling(s): Unknown
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): Unknown
Friend(s): Unknown
Neutral: Unknown
Acquaintance(s): Pretty much anybody she's talked to
Enemies: N/A

Crush: Open
Significant Other: N/A

Personality~~~

Overview: In a single word, Dawncry is strong. Strong in both kind and body. She is an excellent fighter, though this is something that she will use if needed she is not proud to use it. She likes to be responsible for her own actions and is overall very responsible, and brave. She likes statistics and is very logical, though that doesn't mean that she can't feel. She can be hard on others at times, but this is mainly because she believes that they are tougher than they think. This she-cat likes to be in charge, having been very ambitious when she was an apprentice. She is no longer overly ambitious, but she won't do things that she is against and is quick to stand up for herself and those that she loves. She won't be submissive either and can often come off as hot-headed since she likes to have an opinion. Aside from this, and her skill for fighting, she dislikes fighting and would much rather fight verbally, being more verbally gifted and always their to give a semi-wise word. She is currently feeling rather lonely.

Phobias: Being unwanted

Sociability: Not very social, though she isn't one to turn away somebody if they come to her. She just doesn't really go off to look for people.
Outlook: If people are nice then she will be nice to them, if they seem to dislike her then she will not really heed them any attention.
Responsibility: She is a very responsible she-cat.
Bravery: She is a fairly brave she-cat, willing to give up herself for others.
More Logical or More Emotional?: She is more Logical.

Favorite Season: Greenleaf, when it is warm and the river is easiest to lounge in.
Favorite Food(s): Regardless of her Riverclan home her favorite prey is bird.
Favorite Word: Strength
Favorite Sound: Murmuring

Greatest Hope: That there can be peace
Greatest Strength: Her ability to use words from the heart when she tries and to keep a level mind is a stressed situation
Greatest Weakness: Her lack of people's skills
Worst Nightmare: Finding herself suddenly alone
Deepest Darkest Secret: Her loneliness
Most Treasured Memory: When her first apprentice became a warrior

Theme Song(s): Fight Song

Background~~~

Place of Birth: Riverclan Nursery
Date of Birth: 34 moons ago
Former rank(s): Kit, Apprentice
Beliefs: She believes in Starclan, she just doesn't believe that they get to choose your path in life and that if you need help you should take action rather than wait for Starclan to save you.

Physical Traits~~~

Breed(s): Calico
Fur Color(s): White, Black and Orange
Fur Texture: Course, but smooth
Fur Length: Short
Markings: Calico markings
Eye Color: Green

Body Type/Structure: Thin, lean and agile, for a Riverclanner anyways
Voice: Her voice has many ranges, but it is more generally confident and strong.
Gait: Steady and sure
Scent: She smells like salt and grass

Scars / Deformities: She has a barely visible battle scar behind her ear and a larger but still not prominent one on the back of her left hind leg

More detailed physical description: She is a calico with black and orange fur, the markings appearing on her upper face and going down her back onto her tail and part of her hind legs, her belly, legs, chest and lower face including all up the bridge of her nose is white furred. She has Forrest green eyes that always look a little stern.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.

Last edited by Brooklyn Trees; February 26th, 2018 at 08:33 PM.