Old December 20th, 2023, 01:52 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Woodclan/flareclan border,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Python Star

For a moment, Python was about to leave when she saw the two coming over and heard SorrowFury’s voice, she took a moment to consider the two and have a small nod of acknowledgment to the greeting. ‘Ive come alone, and expected you to do the same, but I suppose that excuse is understandable.’ Python wasn’t looking to squabble. She moved her gaze over to the deputy and took a good long look at them, she had to memorise there scents and appearance in those few moments she would be talking with them like this for later situations to come. Now ceasing her staring Python cleared her throat. ‘Shall we begin the discussion then?’ Python was more checking that they were going to be listening then asking for permission.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura_Was_here View Post
Gingersky watched them as they talked. He also had his eyes out for other cats, He stood away from them but he wasn't too far.

~Sorrowfury~

Sorrowfury's face was serious hoping the Woodclan leader wouldn't mind the tag along, of course all the reason the bring her deputy was to give her deputy the experience of what they would do in the future when she is not able to lead. Her ears flickered as the Woodclan leader spoke and looked at her deputy, once the staring was down and the leader spoke, she nodded. Her blue eyes meeting the leaders gaze as she spoke"Yes... With leafbare among us there is much to discuss, as I am sure you have some things to discuss like me" She spoke properly and respectfully, not wishing to move the interaction on the wrong path.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up