Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss ears perked up and looked at blossom the kittypet that she didn't expect to be with , that she didn't expect to stand up for her. She was tired of feeling poised tired of feeling like a pawn . Her eyes blinked a bit she didn't really know the meaning of the word friend since she never had one before
" I believe so ... Apologies I don't really know what it's like to have one " she meowed she looked back at her paws
I'm shattering the mirror that kept me split in pieces that stood between my mind and heart
"Me either," Blossom whispered softly. She glanced at the other she-cat, watching her stare at her paws. Blossom looked ahead at the swaying trees and bushes. They had accepted their fate, submitting to the wind. They allowed themselves to bend and twist, doing whatever the wind wanted. She remembered a story a cat had once told her. It was about a willow tree that had challenged an oak to a competition. Whoever could stand the strongest gust of wind won. The wind blew its hardest, snapping the brittle oak tree, while the willow flexed with the wind. It popped back up, unharmed. Blossom knew that she should be flexible, but it was hard for her to find a balance between pushover, and overly stubborn.