View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:37 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Breezetail padded into the clearing after his leader, smiling to himself. He'd been chosen for the Gathering, again! He could see Ravenwing and Palegleam and Snowwhisker and... Oakenshade! The black and white tom's grin grew wider at the thought of the level-headed tom he'd met on the border days ago. It was rare he would find a cat who could excite him like this; he'd prepared a whole bunch of mind games just for this!

I wonder if he likes riddles? I hope so, I've got some good ones! He noticed a large cluster of RiverClan cats and wondered if the warrior was among them. Hesitating slightly, he started towards the group, hoping Blazingstar wouldn't mind him talking to another Clan despite the tensions between them. They had no particular problem with RiverClan, but the feelings of his Clanmates towards a certain other Clan would most likely ward off most enemy Clanmates. Stop thinking about that. There's a truce tonight, so there won't be any fights. Now, where is Oakenshade?

@Undercover
(Wanna fight together when the Dusk Syndicate shows up?)
Yes, that's a great idea!
(I don't think Russetstar has showed up yet, but when RC arrives, I will reply to this post with Oakie.