View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:35 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Rosenose stumbled awkwardly towards him. Nervously bowing her head down, as Honeythistle asked her to when talking to toms. ``I wanted to thank you for saving me in the floods, i never did thank you... Im sorry if i bothered you, i am a weak molly...`` Rose continued to mumble, trailing of. She wished she hadn't talked now, as she must have bothered the tom. ``Im sorry if you can't remember, i was in the flood, and my kitten weight was sinking me. You saved my kits and my life...``
Goldenstar couldn’t help but be a little confused as Rosenose bowed her head down. The tom dipped his head in a small greeting, but then looking back up. “It was nothing,” the tom said, smiling awkwardly. “And trust me, you’re not weak, even if you had some help, you still survived that flood, and...” he took a deep breath in, “And not all cats can say that,” he murmured, glancing away for a moment. He could kind of remember the events, as he had been deputy then, still Goldeneye. He longed for those days. “It was no trouble,” he said simply, smiling at the She-Cat.