View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 12:20 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lucifer’s alleyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Tove had a mind to stay quiet well Sano was talking. She understood no part of what Sano was saying other than the fact it wasn't something good. It was probably something that involved killing some cat, Hades was probably his name. She padded back to behind Lucifer, "Don't listen to him!" She whispered in his ear, unable to hide the obvious dislike and fear behind her small sweet voice. Tove wanted to glare at the other tom, she felt like she should be attacking him but she knew it would end well for her.
Lucifer nods as he looks at Sano, his tail wrapped around Tove a bit as he growls “No I will not be joining you nor will o ever I have said this many times brother don’t make me repeat myself again” he says coldly as Sano laughs softly “ still holding onto lies no matter it’s almost time but it’s even time to have you think more about it. Now I shall be on my way. “ he looks at Tove “ do get rid of the rat the next time I come” He Says coldly as he stands up and walks away almost immediately when Sano was gone he let’s out a sigh of relief. “ ... I’m sorry you had to see that my dear.. but thanks for staying by me. You’ve really helped me.. to say that”