View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Lucifer’s alleyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs softly “ I try my best. A tom gotta try you know “ He says playfully as his ears picked up “..... anyway shall we go daring? I believe Sano is in a bad mood... and I really don’t want you to-“ a loud growl was heard as Sano comes out his fur a mix of black, gray and white and his ice blue eyes were cold watching them. “ bad mood. Is that what you call it huh?” He Says coldly as he begins to step forward “ still playing around with a weak kittypet spoiled and lazy worthless to us Lucifer! You need a warrior not a pet” he hisses loudly almost immediately Lucifer growls as he stands in front of Tove almost protectively “ who I choose to love Is none of your business Sano why are you here? You’re plan isn’t on until-“ Sano growls “ I’m here to speak to you alone.”

Tove pinned her ears to her head and hissed as Sano spoke, but she knew better than to do anything else. He was a tough rouge despite the fact he seemed mentally unstable. He was not a tom to be messed with. She had met the rouge a few times before and had hated him. He had called her weak spoiled and lazy the first time she had met him. Tove was not any of those. Well.. spoiled maybe, but weak and lazy? Definitely not. She was the opposite of a fat and lazy kittypet. She was actually quite skinny and adventurous, sitting around on a coach and purring was just not her thing. She appreciated any attention she got from her twolegs, and she loved them with all her heart but she preferred to be out and about with her friends. She was far from weak, lazy and worthless. Tove stiffened at the word "alone", and she stepped from behind Lucifer to stand next to him. "Anything Lucifer can hear I can to." She said with great disdain towards the black and white tom.
@Broken Madness

Last edited by Cosmo; February 7th, 2018 at 06:07 PM.