View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:47 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Minnowstream heard the tom's words. Fight for Starclan. She glanced around at her clanmates, some looking unsure and others furious. For Starclan. The molly rose, silently, and padded over towards this group of cats- Skyclan, they had called it. She was horribly aware of Bucknight's supporters glaring at her pelt, but she didn't falter as she padded to join this clan. I do not support Bucknight, and I never have. I will fight for Starclan... even if I can't really fight that well at all. She was beyond anxious. The shy tabby would much rather stay to the sidelines, but she couldn't stand by when something as important as this was happening. She reached the ranks of the other cats, turning around to stare back at her clan. Some of her other clanmates had joined her, and some had even gotten there before her. At least I wasn't the first one to join them... Her eyes flitted nervously across the clearing, wondering when the fighting would break out. And where was Bucknight?