View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:46 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
“...I-I’ve never seen Bucknight do that, but if you have that information…” Taking a step towards the strange leader to stand besides Grousestar, the marble-patterned tom realizing that his suspicions may be with reason after all these moons of worrying that he was crazy because of it. So much pressure had been put on his shoulders these few moons leading up to this one moment, when cats close to him started to turn away, to drop like flies when he needed them the most. One of his daughters could take care of herself, but the other two- he wanted Rabbitkit and Shellkit to grow up with their ancestors. He wanted them to feel safe, and to be happy with their futures instead of worrying the consequences of this spiritual betrayal. “If that’s what happened, then I’ll stand beside you.” He didn’t want to hurt anyone. He didn’t want to have to fight without a good reason, but this… this was a good reason, and it couldn't be denied. If there were witnesses to acts like these in this mystery clan, he couldn’t just ignore them. “I won’t let myself and my family be ruled over by a murderer.” He croaked, tail thrashing as he stood somewhat proudly by himself, forcing his own mind to think only the bravest thoughts, knowing that this was for his family, and the friends that he’d cared for his entire life. He couldn’t bear the thought of ever letting them down.

--------

@Ashley/Kestrel
On the other hand, there was only one cat that Applethorn really cared for, and that was her mate- Swampstone. He really was the only cat she trusted with her secrets, and her opinions- and this clan was their home. Hissing suddenly as Skyclan cats began to filter into the clearing, her gray, sleek fur bristled with anger as they started accusing Riverclan’s leader, almost like they’d been getting their stories from kittypets instead of reliable sources. “You’re barging into our camp, verbally attacking our leader, and you simply want us to step down peacefully?” Applethorn growled, her eyes narrowing in irritation as she stalked towards one of the newer cats, shoving her muzzle in their face loudly. “I don’t buy it, you rats.”
Ears perked at Grousestars voice, Vixencloud blinked when a muzzle was thrusted in her face, and she let out a vicious snarl. "Excuse me?" Claws oustretched, she breathed out. "You're the one who's abandoned StarClan for this fool of a leader! You're the rat here!" She let out a small yowl and backed up slightly, rearing up and raising a heavy paw with claws outstretched at the molly's head, claws aimed to strike her temple. Her heart was pounding, but she would sacrifice herself if it meant disposing of this clan of these unloyal "warriors".