View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

The longer this went on, the thicker the air became, it was nearly stifling and it caused every hair on his pelt to prickle with unease as he waited for something to happen, he was on edge internally, but he was a leader. He stood strong for his clan and what he believed in and showed no sign of him being a bit unnerved by all of the tension building between the Skyclan cats and Riverclan cat's.
These cat's are torn.. I wonder how long this leader has been in power, have they completely terrorized them into thinking that there was no other way?
It was beginning to seem like that, he would need to keep his patience, which wasn't hard for the leader at all, if anything, he might be the most patient cat in Skyclan.

"Must I repeat, we are not here to fight Riverclan, but rather Bucknight and his followers! Those who do not follow that villain, go to your den's and stay back. Skyclan is here to liberate you, not harm innocent cat's. You can fight with us to drive these scoundrels out!
Fight with us, fight for Starclan!
"

Cat's were taking sides now it seemed, his eyes glancing over at one of the Riverclan warriors that had walked over to the mass of Skyclan cat's who were all undoubtedly on edge as well, he didn't know his name, but he respectfully dipped his head. The tension was building like a thunderhead, the battle felt like it could erupt at any moment and he just hoped that those innocent cat's of Riverclan that didn't want to battle, found shelter for when it did start. Because it would be hard to decipher any cat as friend or foe when the battle started.
But still, he couldn't help but wonder where this villainous leader was, surely he would have heard him by now, was he waiting to make a grand entrance? Was he going to wait to attack until the battle had started and he could take the Skyclan cat's by surprise? Grousestar couldn't help but to feel weary, but he still kept his cool, though his hopes of being able to talk this down peacefully were sinking. This would be a battle.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?