View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Everything was scary from down here. The grass seemed taller than him, the trees were massive. The kit looked up and saw birds flying overhead. He didn't know if they would want to eat him, or peck his eyes out. Besides, that's what his brother had said. Birds were mean and they would peck his eyes out. He huddled down, pulling his paws under him. He curled his tail tightly around his paws and flicked his ears back. He was this small ball of curly fuzz now and probably didn't look like much more. He shivered as a soft late leaf bare breeze rustled over his fur. When was Mommy coming back? That was about the only thing running dominantly in his mind. Well, he was certainly thinking about the birds, and how big everything looked. Plus it was chilly here, and the cold dirt underneath him wasn't helping. He just wanted to go back home. Back to the wooly bed that he and his siblings shared. He didn't understand why his mother had decided to bring him here.

Duffle let a small mewl escape his mouth, hoping that his mother would hear his cry and come back for him, but it was no use. His mother had left him here because she had known what her owners would have done with her kit. Duffle shifted uncomfortably in the grass and dirt. He looked around and saw a cat coming. She didn't look like his mother, but maybe she could help? As the molly came towards him he perked up a little. He flicked his ears up and tried to give an excited smile. "M-my Mommy did. She said I couldn't stay." He responded to the warrior. He thought for a moment as he was pulled to her side. His mother had told him what to say. "My mommy said I have to go to the wild cats because the Twolegs would get rid of me for my...specialness." He said, quoting what his mother had instructed him to say.

Tinyfawn sniffed the kit over, evaluating and analyzing his health and well-being. The she-cat sighed a relief when she couldn't distinguish anything health-wise wrong with him. She grabbed him by the scruff and lifted him out of the little hole. Setting him down, the she-cat realized his was kind of lopsided. Flicking her ears in confusion the she-cat nosed him a bit and saw the problem the two-legs would have had with him. "Oh goodnes, you poor thing." She frowned hearing that his mother left him to be found. "Well my darling, I do not believe your mother will be returning..." She frowned sadly, a genuine look of sadness washed over her. "And I will certainly not leave you here all by yourself. It is way to cold for you to be out here alone." She mewed in a concerned tone. The temperatures had started to rise in the passing days but today, it had dropped back down. The ground hard with never ending frost. The little kit in front of her wouldn't be able to keep himself warm at all and he'd end up freezing to death!

The SkyClan warrior licked the kit on the head gently. "I'm going to take you where I live. It's quite beautiful, you'll see. I'll take care of you. I will do my very best to be a good mother, since your mother has entrusted the clan cats to take care of you." She exclaimed softly to the little curly haired kit. "When you get older, we will find your mother together, reconnect when the time is right. For now, little one, you will live in SkyClan. It will be up to you later on in life, if you feel it to be your true home." She mewed and nuzzled the kits cheek with her nose, cold and dry. "Are you ready?" She didn't want to force the kit but if he put up a struggle, she would snatch him up and take him straight to camp. The feline had long legs and she ran a good pace. They'd be back to camp in no time and he wouldn't be able to argue. The she-cat placed her fluffy tail over the little kit providing him with some warmth as she waited his response.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 17th, 2018 at 12:13 PM.