View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapathecat View Post
Lightpaw looked up. "Is that really you? I've heard so many good stories about you!" he purred, but his happiness was soon clouded with remembrance of the battle. "Wanna hear a story?" mewed Lightpaw, desperate to let someone else other than Tigerdawn and Bumblebreeze know about the ferocious battle that took place that day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Charmer
~+~
Tigerdawn glared at Cherrydawn with her good eye. “I can’t believe you acually are glad that Skyfeather joined the clan.” She blinked. “He was a WindClan warrior. You know what WindClan has done before. Now you two are mates.” She wrinkled her nose. “I thought you would do a bit better, Cherrydawn.”
The ginger and white shecat smiled at Lightpaw and sat on her haunches, "Sure," she replied, her tail waving gently with polite interest. Once Tigerdawn spoke up, it stilled. Her face fell. It wasn't unexpected but she was still sad to hear the disapproval in Tigerdawn's voice... and glad Skyfeather wasn't here to hear it. What was there to say now? She was sorry? That would be a lie. She loved Skyfeather. About the kits? Tigerdawn would have a fit. All she could do was lower her head respectfully as she glanced at Lightpaw, hoping the younger cat would save her from this discomfort with her story.