View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 06:57 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@guapathecat
Cherrydawn had decided against going to the gathering tonight. Not only was she feeling a little squeezy, but she wanted to stay by her old mentor's side. Tigerdawn had been wounded when Windclan and Shadowclan attacked. It hadn't seemed to stop the warrior from getting around. She found Tigerdawn in the clearing, an apprentice sat nearby who she recognized as Tigerdawn's new apprentice. She nodded at the younger cat kindly. "Lightpaw, right? I'm Cherrydawn. I was Tigerdawn's apprentice before you. You have a great mentor." Though she meant it, there was a hint of pleading in her voice. Tigerdawn had not been pleased with Cherrydawn's choice in a mate, least of all now. And she was uncertain how the warrior felt about her mate now that he'd spent some time in the clan.
Lightpaw looked up. "Is that really you? I've heard so many good stories about you!" he purred, but his happiness was soon clouded with remembrance of the battle. "Wanna hear a story?" mewed Lightpaw, desperate to let someone else other than Tigerdawn and Bumblebreeze know about the ferocious battle that took place that day.

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; February 16th, 2018 at 06:57 PM.