View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Lightpaw purred again and then he picked up the squirrel and slung it onto his back, trying to balance it. After it was comfortably lying across his back he grabbed the rabbit in his mouth and started slowly dragging his haul back to camp.

After a few seconds he tripped over that rabbit and had to place the squirrel back onto his back and then grab the rabbit once more. His glazed eyes lit up with determination as he started again towards the SkyClan camp.
Cleftpaw finally spotted the tree his mouse was buried beneath. The dark tabby bounded through the light snow toward it and dug under the roots. He found the brown fur and carefully lifted the mouse out, sure not to puncture the animal.

"I'm right behind you, Lightpaw!" He meowed, lifting the mouse by its tail and grabbing the bird. He leapt to catch up to his brother and padded beside him back to camp.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/