View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:03 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Cleftpaw smiled, his nerves calmed. "Yeah. Yeah, you do," his chest felt tight with love for his brother. He let go of Lightpaw's paw and stood, shaking snow out of his fur.

"Let's get back to camp," he meowed. He trotted up to Lightpaw and licked the back of the lighter tom's ear, knocking free a piece of bracken that had gotten caught. Along the way he picked up his sparrow and searched for the clawed tree that hid his buried mouse.
Lightpaw purred again and then he picked up the squirrel and slung it onto his back, trying to balance it. After it was comfortably lying across his back he grabbed the rabbit in his mouth and started slowly dragging his haul back to camp.

After a few seconds he tripped over that rabbit and had to place the squirrel back onto his back and then grab the rabbit once more. His glazed eyes lit up with determination as he started again towards the SkyClan camp.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.