View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Lightpaw shuffled nervously and stood up, testing his paw. He flinched again as it stung. He sighed and nodded reluctantly,"I-I guess..." then he laughed at the last thing Cleftpaw said.

He nodded to the prey and grinned, purring,"But first I gat to relish in the fact that I caught a squirrel and a rabbit when we get to camp," he said, lifting his tail proudly.

He turned around and opened his jaws quickly, trying to find where the strongest cat-scent was coming from and flicked his tail in its direction,"Come on, camp's this way!"
Cleftpaw smiled, his nerves calmed. "Yeah. Yeah, you do," his chest felt tight with love for his brother. He let go of Lightpaw's paw and stood, shaking snow out of his fur.

"Let's get back to camp," he meowed. He trotted up to Lightpaw and licked the back of the lighter tom's ear, knocking free a piece of bracken that had gotten caught. Along the way he picked up his sparrow and searched for the clawed tree that hid his buried mouse.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/