View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Coming out to the territory had always been calming for Blazingcomet. It helped him think about things, and it helped clear his head. Sighing, he settled down in a more sheltered area before looking around. Petal was supposed to meet him out here shortly… he was looking forward to seeing the kittypet again. Since cutting things off with Drizzleshard, Blazingcomet had been depressed, and Petal had been a welcome flirt in his life. Yet, the orange tom did have some sort of feelings for her. She was different then he had thought a kittypet should be. And the fact that it was forbidden only seemed to make those feelings grow, a type of lust rather than love, but Blazingcomet was never going to know that. He believed that he was in love. With Petal this time. Too soon to say? Nah. I waited too long with Drizzleshard, that was our problem. I think that was definitely what happened. The shorter amount of time between developing feelings and admitting them, the better, at least for Blazingcomet. He guessed it would keep the she cat from trying too hard.

@Suspiciousmindz

Petal was sitting anxiously at their meeting spot. She didn't like being here alone in case she ever got caught by another warrior. So while she was sitting and waiting, she was shuffling her paws around, her big green hues were scanning the area around her constantly. She didn't get how Blazingcomet could smell her coming, but she couldn't smell him until he was in sight. Perhaps that was all apart of the training process he spoke about before. Maybe she should invest some time into training? Maybe she would appear more worthy to him? What if she just asked to join his clan? How would the tom handle that? It was a bad idea, she wouldn't ask. Petal should just remain a kittypet, it would be better that way, wouldn't it? Oh how these meetings with Blazingcomet made her anxious but excited all at once!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL