View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:12 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Cleftpaw didn't look up from his brother's injury. "You have to go see Shinefang," he meowed, matter-of-factly. He was trying in vain to push away all of the panicked thoughts that crept into his mind. Each thought pulled the knot forming in his throat a little tighter. He tried not to let his voice tremble. "It could get infected, Lightpaw! What if you lose your paw to the infection?" What if I lose you to the infection? He didn't dare say it aloud. "I've heard of cats who weren't able to eat because of a thorn pick! A thorn pick, Lightpaw." His breath came in fast, ragged gulps as he tried to calm himself. He thought of the cats who laughed at his brother and stilled his nerves. "And if they laugh at you, I'll bite their paw. See how they like it."
Lightpaw shuffled nervously and stood up, testing his paw. He flinched again as it stung. He sighed and nodded reluctantly,"I-I guess..." then he laughed at the last thing Cleftpaw said.

He nodded to the prey and grinned, purring,"But first I gat to relish in the fact that I caught a squirrel and a rabbit when we get to camp," he said, lifting his tail proudly.

He turned around and opened his jaws quickly, trying to find where the strongest cat-scent was coming from and flicked his tail in its direction,"Come on, camp's this way!"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:07 PM.