View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Cannoli and Darkleaf's hunting ground (ask to join)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
"Just lay it down" She meowed and decided to lay down on the flat rock. The calico watched the mouse Cannoli was about to hunt as it just sat there nibbling on nibbling on a small berry from the bush beside it. DarkLeaf's ears twitched. @Casual Scribbles
Cannoli placed the squirrel at the roots of a tree. She could now hear the mouse shuffling and taste its musky scent. She crept toward it, carefully.

The grass rustled around her and snow crunched beneath her paws. The mouse's head jerked up. Oh, no! She sprang forward but landed just short of the furry creature. It slipped into a hole at the roots of a bush. Cannoli fished her paw into the hole, but the mouse was long gone.

She sat back with a huff. "I apologize, Darkleaf. I missed the mouse."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/