View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:47 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
(I'm glad! XD)

Lightpaw beamed with pride again as Cleftpaw praised him, but then flinched again as he hooked his paw and inspected it.

Lightpaw smiled and purred,"Well, we should definately be able to go back to camp now," he nodded at the heap of prey they caught, but then he frowned,"I can't go to see Shinefang!" he shook his head worriedly,"What if somebody comes and asks why I'm going to see the medicine cat? And I have to show them a puny squirrel bite!?" he flattened his ears to his head,"What will they think!? What if they laugh...?" he turned his head away from his brother. He didn't want Cleftpaw to see the terror that might be in his eyes.
Cleftpaw didn't look up from his brother's injury. "You have to go see Shinefang," he meowed, matter-of-factly. He was trying in vain to push away all of the panicked thoughts that crept into his mind. Each thought pulled the knot forming in his throat a little tighter. He tried not to let his voice tremble. "It could get infected, Lightpaw! What if you lose your paw to the infection?" What if I lose you to the infection? He didn't dare say it aloud. "I've heard of cats who weren't able to eat because of a thorn pick! A thorn pick, Lightpaw." His breath came in fast, ragged gulps as he tried to calm himself. He thought of the cats who laughed at his brother and stilled his nerves. "And if they laugh at you, I'll bite their paw. See how they like it."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:07 PM.