View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:08 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Ah, Stormglare could feel his heart be squeezed tightly. It was something he wasn't immune to, his greatest weakness was always Gorsebird. Her doe eyes. It melt the tom's anger away as he gently lick her forehead. "I-it okay, Gorsebird. You aren't. I should have remember, I'm sorry. I'll never be mad at you, okay? You can tell me anything. I'm the bad mate." He said, softly. His face twisted into a worried expression. He hope to calm her down not make her start trembling. Stormglare always wondered if she thought he was horrible- he couldn't have that. He just couldn't. He nuzzled her a little, "Why don't we go out in the territory or at least out of the nursery? Being in here isn't so good for you, I can get someone to watch them sleep for a second. " He said, knowing that she would probably want to stretch her legs. His tail stopped lashing angrily, it was just swaying now. His eyes soften like always.
Gorsebird let a tiny smile grace her lips, "T-that would be n-nice." She mewed making sure that at least a little of trembling remained so that it wouldn't seem like she had made a total 180. "We've hardly h-haven a moment alone since Tawnykit and Streamkit w-were born and it would b-be nice to have a moment a-alone for once." Gorsebird murmured softly before giving Stormglare a brief (yet affectionate) lick on the cheek.