Old February 14th, 2018, 02:50 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird knew that if she played the 'You don't love me' card one more time Stormglare was going to snap so she quickly switched her mood from livid to dolor making her body tremble ever so slightly as she blinked her big doe eyes at him, "I-I'm s-sorry Stormglare for acting like such a horrible mate and m-mother. It's j-just so hard because I-I feel so sick." Gorsebird mewed weakly, "I d-didn't want to t-tell you because I t-thought you'd get mad b-because I'm not p-perfect like you!." Gorsebird wept, letting out a few pain whimpers and hoping that her 'despair'would get pity out of the tom.

Ah, Stormglare could feel his heart be squeezed tightly. It was something he wasn't immune to, his greatest weakness was always Gorsebird. Her doe eyes. It melt the tom's anger away as he gently lick her forehead. "I-it okay, Gorsebird. You aren't. I should have remember, I'm sorry. I'll never be mad at you, okay? You can tell me anything. I'm the bad mate." He said, softly. His face twisted into a worried expression. He hope to calm her down not make her start trembling. Stormglare always wondered if she thought he was horrible- he couldn't have that. He just couldn't. He nuzzled her a little, "Why don't we go out in the territory or at least out of the nursery? Being in here isn't so good for you, I can get someone to watch them sleep for a second. " He said, knowing that she would probably want to stretch her legs. His tail stopped lashing angrily, it was just swaying now. His eyes soften like always.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc