View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Mistwing did not stir from her place in the clearing even as the clan became more lively. She leaned against a smooth rock in the clearing, soaking up any warmth she could get from it. The leaf-bare sun was by no means hot, but Mstwing was content enough with it. She lay with her head resting on her paws and while it may not have been a comfortable place to sleep, it was an excellent place to nap after a sleepless night. But as the sun began to creep across the sky and the familiar bustle aroudn her grew, she felt her drowsiness slip away. The silver she-cat twitched her nose and flicked her ears, before finally forcing herself fully awake, blinking her steel blue eyes open. She gazed lazily around the camp, not moving from her spot against the rock in the outskirts of the clearing.

@Owl - @Broken Madness
@Broken Madness

Rowanblaze gazed over at Wolfheart and nodded to all of the nice things she said about Mistwing. Mistwing was certainly all of those things. Rowanblaze was fully aware. Grinning with satisfaction, the goofball quickly ate the rest of the blue jay. "I am not fat by the way!" He growled with a huff as his friend teased him. He leaped in front of her stopping her in her tracks. He flexed his frame, his muscles rippling beneath his russet pelt. "See! All muscle!" He huffed. "And lets not wake her up. I don't know about how you are, but most mollies do not enjoy being woken up." He shivered at the thought of when he had to wake up Jaystorm. Jaystorm had nearly clawed his ears off his head when he prodded her awake for a patrol. Of course, he had no idea that the molly had been expecting kits and was due to move to the queens den. He flicked his tail thoughtfully. I should visit her and the kits again soon. He thought to himself as he remembered how nice it was to play with the kits, acting like a ShadowClan intruder. He enjoyed kits and couldn't wait to have his own. Blinking back to reality, the tom then nosed his friends shoulder. "You absolutely do not look like a tom, stop always saying that about yourself." He gave her a dissatisfied look at her feelings about herself. "You're absolutely beautiful and soon enough you'll find yourself a mate worthy of you." He grinned as he then took his eyes off his friend to scan the clearing.

"Where are we going anyway?" He asked as his eyes finally settled on a beautiful molly. Mistwing was lazily sprawled on the smooth rock that was off towards the side of the clearing. His forest green eyes softened as his pupil widened. "You don't even have to worry about waking her up, shes over there! Don't mind me Wolfheart, I'm gonna have a chat with her!" Before giving Wolfheart a moment to tell him where she was leading him or what they were going to do, Rowanblaze bounded off towards where Mistwing was lounging. "Good morning, Mistwing!" He purred.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!