View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 12:44 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
A paw bats the toms head as a soft voice like soothing rain or even a running lake was heard saying in a playful little tone.
What’s this? I thought you were a warrior not some lazy kittypet.” the Molly’s voice Says playfully. This molly was none other than wolfheart herself who just got back from a patrol, her tiger like plet beautiful and proud with hints of snow on her chest, stomach and legs was almost like a real tiger only brown and almost like she just rain though snow. Her ice blue eyes warm and comforting not a hint of any bad emotions just pure kindness and happiness for the tom before him. In front of her was a little bluejay, something she probably caught for the sake of sharing with her dear friend. But she never liked him as a friend no... she loved him dearly. But she knew she wasn’t worthy of him and besides he’s already got his eye on a other molly who was kind and beautiful... unlike her with her scars here and there and her rather tom like looks. She held back a sigh thinking about it as she only focused her attention on him and him alone. She sits down purring softly “ Wake up Little warrior~ I caught a blue jay but since you’re tried I might as well eat it myself. “ she teases with a playful purr as she pulls the bird closer to her. Her tail wrapped around her paws and the bird but still she smiled and patted his face again. “ Come on you lazy bum! I ain’t eating it till you get up and watch me do it!” She mews playfully and happily. She was happy. They were alone and she just caught her favorite prey, what could go wrong? Besides this may be the only time they get to stay together like this.. she sees the looks he gave Mistwing and as much as it pains her ... she knows he’s going to ask her about him. Rouge life taught her many things... sometimes you need to accept it and move on but still... how can she? He was the only one that caught her eye everyday and the only one she thought about at night but.. if he’s happy than she’s happy.
Rowanblaze grumbled as he was prodded and poked. The russet too had some how fallen asleep when he merely meant to doze off. He had dreamed a bit about Mistwing getting with Breezefeather and his pelt burned with jealousy. However, thankfully it was just a dream and he could hear his friend's soft voice grow more urgent. He grinned internally at Wolfheart's impatient nature. He goes didn't know the she can had gone on a patrol.

The tom lifted his head squinty green eyes glared playfully at the Molly. He too shared a liking for bluejays. They weren't easy to hunt bring so quick and often stay just it of reach. He had failed many a times trying to catch them. He nearly fell out of one of the trees and Wolfheart had saw and teased him for it for nearly a moon afterwards. Quickly he snatched the blue jay away and took a small bite if it. "Mmmmmmm!" He made the sound of satisfaction as the bird was still warm. "Fresh fresh kill is the best!" He purred looking over at Wolfheart. "Would be nice if Mistwing had woken lazy tail up." He shrugged and purged the blue jay back at her unaware that the she cat in front of him was secretly enjoying this alone time with him. "About Mistwing..." The Tom grew a bit shy and shuffled to sit up. "What do you think about her?" Rowanblaze was still feeling jealous about his dream concerning Mistwing and Breezefeather.

@Radler
@Madness
@Fuzzy

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!