View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 12:06 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

A good sized mass laid curled up beside the warriors den. The russet fur that seemed to line this felines pelt, ruffled in the light breeze. It wasn't as cold as it had been and the sun wasn't covered. It was still relatively early for the felines ears picked up the soft snoring of many of his clan mates. Only those who went on the dawn patrol we're awake and even then, they were spotted curled up at different places in camp, not daring to go back to their nest where they could wake another up. That is exactly while Rowanblaze himself refused to go back. He knew sleepy, grumpy cat meant duties not being preformed properly.

Rowanblaze had been the last to return from the dawn patrol, telling the others he was going to do some hunting before heading back. Of course, that's not all he had wanted to do. He enjoyed the crisp cool feeling on his pelt as he padded through ThunderClan's territory, looking up and down and all around. Birds began emerging from their nest, giving the walking tom a confused yet cautious look with their black beady eyes. He wasn't in the mood for hunting birds, so he had left them alone. The tom's ears had pricked up at the sound of a mouse nearby. The mouse had been a bit more scrawny than he would have liked but he had went after it anyway catching it with ease. He did the same thing with another mouse and brought them both back to camp.

Rowanblaze had always enjoyed a nice stroll around the territory. Now, the tom was enjoying the sun on his back. He was waiting for his friends to wake up. Either Mistwing or Wolfheart. He had recently gotten acquainted with Mistwing. The beautiful she-cat had started hanging out with him and Wolfheart, more so him, but the tom had really enjoyed her presence. He had only really shared some prey with her and went on mandatory patrols. Though she also saw her with Breezefeather. He knew they had been friends since they were young. Rowanblaze wondered if Wolfheart would be up first, if so he'd ask her what she thought about the other ThunderClan Molly. Knowing Wolfheart, who didn't have a mean bone in her body, would probably only say good things. Rowanblaze flicked his hears and lifted his head from his curled form looking towards the warriors den, nothing. Shrugging the tom laid his head back down and dozed off.

@Radler
@Madness
@Fuzzy

This is so everyone can see how the plot is forming c:

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!